Sunday, February 13, 2011

20 hours before..DEFTONES!


14 February 2011. Valentine's Day! Deftones, are finally in Malaysia, after more than a decade of making hard hitting heavy music! They have finally reached Malaysian shores! Never too late I say!
While lovers celebrate this day with romantic dinners and such, I will be with my mates, in the mosh pit of Deftones fans and some non-fans (though standing in the far end does make it more difficult to mosh).
No candlelight dinners, no chocolates. Just pure Adrenaline pumping through the veins! It won't be romantic at all..no sir..but it will be GREAT!
I leave you here with one of the all time favourites,

MY OWN SUMMER ( SHOVE IT! )

Hey you, big star, tell me when it's over

Hey you, big mood, guide me to shelter
`Cause i'm through when the two hits the six and it's summer

Cloud
Come (shove it) [x3]
Shove (shove it) [x3]
The sun (shove it) [x3]
Aside (shove it aside)

I think god is moving it's tongue
There's no crowd in the streets
And no sun in my own summer

The shade is a tool, a device, a savior
See, i try and look up to the sky
But my eyes burn

Come (shove it) [x3]
Shove (shove it) [x3]
The sun (shove it) [x3]
Aside (shove it aside)


No comments: