Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've died and gone to music heaven!

Ok. Not really.
But I decided to go to my usual weekend spot. Amcorp Mall. Actually I was in between times, after church, lunch and a movie at 6.40pm and I didn't wanna go home just yet. Or rather, it rained so heavily, going home and coming out in such a short span of time wasn't really what i had in mind.

So i thought ok. Kill time. Hunt for rare cd's, sometimes 2nd hand ones, or comics, if maybe get a Transformer figurine or a book...or books..nah..i don't usually get Transformer toys except the small cheap ones. Collectibles. But I recently got myself a decent one, or three. After a span of say.........19 years? :) yes...its been that long since i laid my hands on one!
I had some cash to spare so why the heck not?
Anyway I only thought of getting one cd and then leave the place like it was Egypt with the plague!
And then I came upon this stall.I knew they had good collectible cds and vinyls. I bought ASH - 1977 from this stall and ASH 1977 was really really rare! Can't find it no more in Rock Corner or Victoria Station.
Anyway i was browsing and i chanced upon White Zombie's Astro Creep 2000! I remember trying to get Rock Corner to order it for me. That was back in 2008. They haven't really gotten back to me. Guess not now anyway.
So ok, i picked it up, and i was ready to leave....but no!!....I saw Stabbing Westward's Darkest Days!
Months earlier i have picked up their first cd. And it was awesome..but i knew Darkest DAys was a collectors. Rare.
Then ok. I thought that was it. Then i saw Stone Temple Pilot's Core! I have been searching for that as well! DAMn..ok..3 cd's....time to leave.....
I saw Alice in Chain's Jar of Flies....oooohhh i needed that! and then I saw a rarity....the Sundays - Reading, Writing, Arithmetic! how rare is that! Too bad they didn't have The Sundays - Static and Silence.
Ok now...5 cd's but I only wanted to get 4 cause it still aint cheap.
So.......I decided to forego Alice in Chains cause I thought The Sundays was more of a rarity. Besides, I saw 3 Alice in Chains cd's hahah so I told the man I will come back another day to get that.
So, I'm happy with my purchase, but I was pissed cause I spent more money again.
Damn.
I should boycott Amcorp Mall ler really...BOIKOT SIAL! :) haha...But I can't. Not just yet.
So i leave you guys here with music from the cd's I got. And I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Anyway said website is called Anubis-Den. Can check it out from this link.

Stone Temple Pilots- Plush


Stabbing Westward - Torn Apart


White Zombie - More Human Than Human


The Sundays - Here's Where the Story Ends - Harriet Wheeler's voice is just angelic. Sweet as honey ahaha

No comments: